The watch, keys, light and pocket knife are always on my person, while the phone and the wallet stay in the car unless I need 'em.
- The watch is a Garmin Fenix 6 pro
- The pocket knife is a Gerber Zilch (It very well may be the best 20 bucks I've ever spent)
- The flashlight is a Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA
I'm going to start wearing proper shirts and carry a pistol in the coming weeks. Any recommendations for handgun? My buddy says "Glock, Glock, Glock!"
I like to keep a light load when it comes to my pockets so I only carry the essentials with me, phone, wallet, keys, and PineTime.
- I've used my PineTime for about 6 months now, and it's improved a lot during that time and some of my critisms of it are no longer valid.
- The bulkier phone case is mainly for looks over function, but it does protect the screen from minor drop damage while being more appealing to look at.
- The wallet is only for cash, coins and bus card; and the keys are nothing special.
- If I'm going to the library or my course I'll bring my backpack which I'll do another post on in which I have a some more EDC things I'd like to share.
But I am interested in what other peoples EDC is because I've fallen down this rabbithole for day and I'd like to know.
sunglasses are kimoa brand
op nord ce
random no brand wallet
I forgot to add my watch so I will make separate post about it. I don't need the flashlight during a summer its more fall/winter thing.
sharpening stone (gum melted onto it in my bag, I use it to sharpen the blade on my two wheeler hand carts, novelty Everglades national park compass, Two bottles of salt Nic, A flashlight and a headband flashlight, A pair of sunglasses, A car charger with a iPhone, type C charger and USB charger cords, a box cutter and a gaiter in case it rains or gets chilly or windy